This is a list of my top Android apps:
- SwiftKey keyboard: replaces the default keyboard and adds the “flow” feature $$
- Sunrise calendar + DigiCal + Google Calendar*
- Twilight: adapts the screen to the time of the day by making it red accordingly.
- Easy Battery Saver
- Timesheet: for time tracking
- Wunderlist: for task management f/$$
- Sleep as Android (unlocked): for sleep tracking and as an alarm clock $$
- GnuCash: for bookkeeping
- Evernote: for notetaking f/$$
- Google Drive + Docs + Sheets: for writing on the go
- Pocket: for reading web articles offline free of ads and distractions
- gReader Pro: for reading feeds (integrates with Feedly) f/$$
- Moon+ Reader Pro: for reading ebooks f/$$
- Plume: for tweeting
- WolframAlpha: for instant expert knowledge and computation $$
- CamScanner: for scanning documents by taking images f/$$
- Smart Audiobook Player f/$$
- Link Bubble: to open links without leaving the current app. Very handy.
- f: free
- $$: paid
- not indicated: free
* DigiCal is great for its Cut/Copy and Paste feature while Sunrise calendar has a great user interface and offers (for free counter to DigiCal) the feature to add other calendars to integrate Evernote (for reminders), Facebook (for birthdays & events) and other services.